We are looking for teachers
We prepare young people for life by promoting both academic and personal development in the context of an international community. We encourage critical thinking with a solution-oriented approach. Interdisciplinary projects and open, blended and applied learning are important elements in our toolkit.
For our ambitious educational mandate we seek committed, open-minded English teachers. Your passion for English is complemented by a sense of fun. Your natural authority in the classroom stems from the mutual respect between teacher and students. You get a real buzz from empowering your students to become confident and competent communicators in the language.
We offer an exceptional working environment and a supportive multicultural community of students, parents and colleagues. You will have the freedom to make your mark on our expanding school – our team prides itself on developing the school together.
Elementary school teachers:
- internationally recognised teaching qualification, equivalent to the German 1. Staatsexamen
- working knowledge of German desirable
High school teachers:
- internationally recognised teaching qualification, equivalent to the German 2. Staatsexamen
- German language at C2 level desirable
- second teaching subject desirable but not essential
Do you believe this is you? Then we would very much like to hear from you!
Please send your full CV, covering letter and supporting evidence of education and professional training via email to:
International Primary School Potsdam
+49(0)331 - 8873550